The Texas Occupational Therapy Association Political Action Committee (TOTAPAC) is a state bipartisan political action committee. TOTAPAC provides financial support to candidates for state offices that support the profession of occupational therapy. TOTAPAC needs your support.
You can participate in the following ways:
- Contribute financially to TOTAPAC
- Talk to your patients about occupational therapy issues
- Volunteer to work on a state candidate's campaign
- Urge your friends and patients to vote for candidates that support occupational therapy
- Form a personal relationship with your state elected officials
Contact us for additional information on becoming involved with TOTA's Political Action Committee.